Direction (Q. 1 - 5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Ali, Balu, Columbus, Xavier, Yacub and Zeenath are friends. They are working in Bank, Electricity Office, PoliceStation, Post office, Railways and Telephone Exchange and their hobbies are seeing T.V., Playing Cards, Listening Music, Seeing Cinema, Seeing Drama and Seeing Dance (Not necessarily in the same order).
(1) Xavier in working in Electricity Office and his hobby is Seeing T.V.
(2) Ali is working neither in Bank nor in Post Office. Seeing Cinema is not his hobby.
(3) Yacub is working in Railway and Seeing Drama is his hobby.
(4) Balu is working in Telephone Exchange and neither Playing Cards nor Seeing Dance is his hobby
(5) Columbus is not working in Police Station. His Hobby is Listening Music.
Direction (Q. 6 - 10): There are two sets of figures. One set is called Problem Figures while the other set is called Answer Figures. Problem set figures form some kind of series. You have to select one figure from the Answer set figures which will continue the same series.