Direction : Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight persons from different companies, viz. Accenture, Google, Facebook, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, TCS and Wipro, are sitting in two parallel rows containing four persons each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, J, K, L and M are sitting and all of them are facing north.
In row 2, A, B, C and D are sitting and all of them are facing south. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member sitting in a row faces another member of the other row. (All the information given above does not necessarily represent the order of seating as in the final arrangement.)
1. The person from Infosys faces the one who is on the immediate left of L. L is neither from Google nor from Facebook.
2. An immediate neighbour of A faces the person from Accenture. The person from Microsoft faces the person who is on the left of the person from Google.
3. There is only are person sitting between the persons from Google and TCS but that person is not J. The persons from Google and Facebook are not sitting at the extreme ends.
4. B sits on the immediate left of the person from Infosys. Persons from IBM and Microsoft are immediate neighbours. C and K are not sitting at,any of the ends.
5. M faces the one who is sitting on the immediate right of the person from Microsoft. A is not from Microsoft or IBM.
Who amongst the following is from Wipro ?