Direction (Q. 1 - 5) : Rearrange the following six sentences (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
1. It gives peace of mind that counters stress well.
2. It was there before and it is there now
3. This can be achieved through meditation.
4. Stress is definitely present in everybody’s life.
5. And, it is very likely, that it will be there in future too.
6. In such a situation, what best we can do is control the stress.
Which of the following would be the FIRST statement after rearrangement ?
Direction (Q. 6 - 10) : Pick out the most effective word / phrase from among the given wordes / phrase from among the given words / phrases to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
My grand father ....... his wealth among his five children.