Direction (Q. 1 - 5) : Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
bight persons—P, K, IS, 1, U, V and W—are sitting in two parallel rows in such a manner that four persons are sitting in each row and each person in one row is facing the other person in another row.
1) Persons sitting in one row are facing North while those in the other row are facing South.
2) No two persons referred by consecutive letters sit either adjacent to or opposite each other.
3) P and Q sit at the end of two different rows.
4) R sits on the immediate left of T and is sitting in the same row as P.
5) U sits on the immediate left of Q, who is facing South.
Anu travels 3 km towards West, turns left and walks 4 km, again turns left and walks 5 km before turning left and walking 6 km. At the end of her journey, how far is she from the starting point and in which direction ?
Direction (Q. 9 - 10) : Read the following information carefully and answer the questions.
Tinku is heavier than Pammy. Manju is heavier than Tinku but lighter than Pappu. Pappu is heavier than Pintu. Pintu is lighter than Manju but not lighter than Tinku and, Chintu is the heaviest.