Direction (Q. 1 - 5) : In the following questions four alternatives are given for the idiom/phrase printed in bold. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase and mark it as your answer. If none of the alternatives are correct, mark 4), ie None of these, as your answer.
By this time his quality of work has improved beyond measure.
Direction (Q. 6 - 10) : In each of Üre questions below, four sentences are given which are denoted by A), B), C) and D). By using all the four sentences you have to frame.a meaningful para. The correct order of the sentences is your answer. Choose from the four alternatives the one having the correct order of sentences and mark it as your answer.
1. Common people all over the world
P. irrespective of the countries or religions to which they belong
Q. and economic interests should create a world
R constraints and cleavages of religions, nations
5. should come together and transcending all the
6. free of conflicts, insecurity, poverty and exploitation.
1. Many of the obstacles to change
P. human nature are in fact due to
Q. the inertia of institutions and the
R voluntary desire of powerful classes
5. which have been attributed to
6. to maintain the existing Status.
1. Emotional intelligence is a type of
P. ability to monitor one's own and other's
Q. social intelligence that involves the
R emotions, to discriminate among them,
5. and to use the Information
6. to guide one's thinking and actions.
1. The bold decision to tax-exempt
P. the income of venture capital
Q. essential prerequisite for sustained
R venture capital culture, which is an
5. funds would lend vibrancy to the
6. growth of Indian Software industry.
1. To bring greater transparency and accountability
P. with considerable public interface, introduced
Q. in their functioning several Government organisations,
R quality of Service the public would be entitled to,
5. Citizen's Charters indicating broadly the
6. within a specified timeframe.