Direction (Q. 1-7) : Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are eight members of a family. They belong to three different generations. There are three married couples. All of them are sitting around a circular table, facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order.
1. D and F are a married couple. D, the wife of F, sits second to the left of her husband.
2. C and A are offspring of D. A is not an immediate neighbour of his mother.
3. There is only one person sitting between C and his niece G, but that person is not G's father.
4. E, a bachelor, sits third to the right of his uncle A, but neither to the opposite nor to the immediate left of his father.
5. G is not an immediate neighbour of her aunt B. No three females are sitting together.
6. C and his sister-in-law are immediate neighbour.
Who among the following is G's father ?